Hours of Operation:Tuesday-Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Mondays and Sundays: Closed.
- We will accept all ready to drink beverage containers including milk jugs. Bottles and cans from water, juice, pop, wine or beer are returnable for a fund.
- For the bag-in-a-box cartons please remember that the bag must remain in the original box or it is not acceptable for refund.
- 1L and under plastic can be put into clear garbage bags, counted, and labelled
- All glass containers should be put into boxes.
- Aseptic (tetra paks) and other board containers should be put into clear garbage bags, counted and labelled as well.
- Pop cans can be put into a clear garbage bag, counted and labelled.
- Beer cans can be put into clear garbage bags, counted and labelled. Beer bottles should be put in boxes or beer cases.
- Removing the caps and straws can make service a lot faster.
- Do not remove the labels.
For further information, visit the Beverage Container Management Board (BCMB) :